About Douglas Williams
Williams was born in Huntsville, Alabama where he received his BS in Marketing at The University of Alabama. Later he moved to Florida where he earned his Masters in Business Administration at Stetson University and Doctorate within Stetson University College of Law.
Since then, he has been representing clients in the areas of immigration, criminal defense, and personal injury in Volusia and Flagler counties for more than 20 years.
Attorney Douglas Williams is very involved in his community and profession- he cares about what he does and the communities he serves. His leadership within the community involves:
- Basketball and Baseball Coach, Holly Hill Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Past Member, New Smyrna Beach PAL Board of Directors
- Past Coach of New Smyrna Beach Pop Warner Football Tiny Mites
- Coach of YMCA Basketball
While his leadership within his professional career involves:
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell (maximum rating)
- Past President of the Flagler County Bar Association
- Member of the Volusia County Civil Trial Lawyers
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association Bar Admission:
- Florida Bar 1997
- S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Federal Immigration Court
Douglas has made a number of differences in many people’s lives, and he would love to do the same for you.